Rapides Urgent Care is backed by the outstanding resources and reputation of Rapides Regional Medical Center.
With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare. That means you’ll be seen by medical providers and support staff dedicated to your care and satisfaction.
Our Mission is to provide convenient access to quality, cost-effective urgent care, and occupational health services through a health system branded urgent care delivery model.
Rapides Urgent Care provides quality healthcare for adults and children over the age of three months.
Illness and injuries happen without warning, so we are open with extended hours, when most physicians’ offices are closed. Our caregivers can treat most urgent care conditions successfully, without a visit to the emergency room. Simply walk in, and you’ll be seen as quickly as possible. Some of the many perks of our clinics are:
- Experienced medical staff with a strong emergency medicine and primary care background
- Convenient weekday and weekend hours, with no appointment needed
- Adults and children three months old and up are welcome
- On-site lab work, X-rays, physicals, and immunizations
- Lower co-payment and lower overall cost than an emergency room visit
- Accepts most major insurances
Part of a Trusted Tradition
Rapides Urgent Care is accredited and certified by the Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA,) the industry’s trade association. UCAOA defines urgent care as “healthcare provided on a walk-in (no appointment) basis for acute illness or injury that is not life or limb threatening, and is either beyond the scope or availability of the typical primary care practice or retail clinic.”